Call for Papers
Workshop on Enabling Technologies for Private 5G/6G
Private 5G network is perceived as a key industrial IoT environment since it can fulfill the stringent reliability, availability and low latency requirements for connectivity in industrial control and automation systems, as well as support mobility for IoT devices. Undoubtedly, private-5G will provide a significant opportunity for the cellular industry in the coming years driven by the interest of vertical industries including manufacturing, energy, utility, oil and gas, and transportation. The objective of this workshop is to bring together researchers, developers, and technical experts to share their works and experiences of enabling technologies for private 5G/6G including network architecture, service/business models, data analytics/AI.
Topics of Interest
The targeted topics of the workshop include, but are not limited to
- Network Architecture for Private 5G/6G
- Interworking Architecture of Private 5G/6G and Public 5G/6G
- Data Analytics Platform for Private 5G/6G
- Deep learning and AI model for 5G/6G
- Simulation and Experimental Study for Private 5G/6G
- Service and Business Models for Private 5G/6G
- Edge Computing for Private 5G/6G
- Testbed for Private 5G/6G
We invite workshop participation through contributions that respond to one or more of the mentioned research questions in 8-10 pages. Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
Accepted and presented technical papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library. Workshop Papers will be published in a dedicated section of the 6GN Conference Proceedings. Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). See the website for detailed instructions and for author requirements for accepted papers.
- Paper Submission Deadline: May 6, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: June 17, 2020
- Camera-Ready Submission: July 1, 2020
- Sangheon Pack, Korea University, Korea
- Jinyoung Han, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea
- Haneul Ko, Korea University, Korea